Skip to content


Zoning Information




Zoning Information

The property owner or his/her agent should contact the Muhlenberg Twp. Zoning Inspector before beginning any of the following activities:

-New residential construction
-New commercial construction
-Building additions, relocating and/or alterations
-Pool installations
-Erection of fences
-Installation of a garage (attached or detached) or carport
-Erection of barn, shed or storage building
-Erection of a gazebo
-Installation of a deck


Click Image To Download PDF File



You may also purchase a printed copy of the Muhlenberg Township Zoning Resolution Manual or Manual on CD for $10.00 from the Muhlenberg Township Fiscal Officer. Just send the request to

All buildings and structures, building additions, improvements and change of uses require a Zoning Permit. If you have a question as to whether your project requires a Zoning Permit, please contact the Zoning Inspector.

Forms and Information: Please contact the Zoning Inspector